The Kensington and Area
Chamber Of Commerce
Serving the Communities of:
Baltic, Burlington, Darnley, Hamilton, Indian River, Irishtown, Malpeque, Margate, New London, Park Corner, Springbrook, Stanley Bridge, Cambellton, Founds Mills, Grahams Road, Norboro, North Granville, South Granville, Springfield, Summerfield, Pleasant Valley, and the Town of Kensington.
HIGHLIGHTS OF CHAMBER HAPPENINGS!
* November 21 - Awards Gala - Member Appreciation Evening - Christmas Social!
* Jan 17, 2019 - Next Board Meeting
** SMALL BUSINESS WEEK SURPRISES Oct 15-19**
Small Business got a surprise from us!
Winner #1 - Toombs Howard MacDougall Chartered Accountants
Winner #2 - Caseley's Tent & Party Rentals
Winner #3 - O'Neil's Home Gallery & Cafe
Winner #4 - ACT Hydraulics
Winner #5 - Schurman Family Farm
Malpeque Fine Iron Products Super Community Supporter Winner #1 - Kensington Food Basket
Super Community Supporter Winner #2 - PE Aqua Farms
* Nov 8 - Next Board Meeting
* October 11 - Board Meeting
* October 3 - Welcome to Metro Distributing
* Sept 20 - Fall Golf Tournament sponsored by Scotia Wealth Management
* September 13 - Board Meeting
* August 5 - Plans are underway for the 2018 Awards Gala!
* July 10 – Fall Golf Tournament plans being finalized. Date is Sept 20/18.
* July 5 – Fall Golf Tournament plans being made
* July 4 – Welcome Terry Gallant
* July 3 – Hired Terry Gallant - Summer Student Staff
* June 30 – Member Appreciation Event is in the works
* June 24 - Tales & Legend - Sirens - Music Event
* May 16 - Applications out for HIRING a Summer Student
* May 9 - Welcome Greg Webster Design
* Social Event: Chez Shea Country Inn and Spa
* Social Event: May 12th - Meet and Greet the Albrzawi Family
* April 25 - President's Dinner & Silent Auction
* Lunch & Learn: April 11 - Creating a Free CRM hosted by Larmahil
* Lunch & Learn: February 7 - Energy Efficiency for Your Workplace
* Lunch & Learn: January 10 - New Year, New You! Healthy Workplace Initiatives
JOIN THE CHAMBER
SIGN UP FOR OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
Farming, fishing and tourism make up a large part of the local industries.
The lovely beaches along the shores are a huge drawing point to tourists around the world.
There is an abundance of quality accommodations, golf courses, fresh local seafood, Malpeque oysters, lobster, mussels & fresh organic vegetables. Life is good, so come and stay!
Malpeque Bay is one of 36 sites in Canada, designated as Wetlands of International Importance (Ramsar Sites). It is a coastal lagoon system protected from the open sea (Gulf of St. Lawrence) by a 25-km long coastal sandspit and dune formation.
The Bay is a nesting site for the globally threatened wader, the "Piping Plover". It is also an important staging area for very large numbers of geese and ducks during spring and autumn migration periods. For more information about Birding on P.E.I., click here.
To request a copy of the P.E.I.
Visitors Guide & Highway Map,
Value Vacations & Coupon Book.
© Copyright The Kensington & Area
Chamber of Commerce